GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:51:39 +0100
Beran

Don't blame me I just wanted Tombong to get away from
the business of playing his usual tricks on the "L".
If Tombong can persistently question Comrade
Jassey-Conteh about his well deserved MBA, why can't I
question him about something of national concern.
The onus lies on him now to be frank with us and
answer our questions. He is a public figure and should
be prepared to answer any question of national
concern.

Have a wonderful day

Sanusi

Brother Sanusi,