GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:36:12 +0000
Jabou,

I completely agree with you but the fact still remains that there is no time
to spend on trying to reconcile NADD with the defectees. If NADD has to
spend all its energy on this then we are also in for another AFPRC victory
and this we cannot take chances. If UDP/NRP still wants to come , i guess it
is not too late for them.  I guess if they were prepared for negotiations
and they really have the interest of the nation at heart they would have
resolved this among themselves. Gambians are very clear and dissapointed in
this spilt and to avoid more votes for the AFPRC, NADD has to focus on the
electorates.  I have more hope in NADD bury the AFPRC than reconciling with
UDP/NRP. I might be proven wrong but this is what i am seeing on the ground.
This is more of selfishness than anything no matter what one wants to call
it.

Sidebeh said it very clear "The "confusion" we are seing now is the
disorientaion of this class of politicians, who eventuallymsut  have to find
a home."

Yes, people are  disapointed but they still believe that  NADD can win the
election if it is fair and free. People's worry are to do with how fair and
free the election will be.

Living standard here is very high, transportation is very high a lots of
school graduates are peddling the streets without job. So, the problem and
situation at home is bigger than just UDP/NRP.

I will still urged all Gambians abroad to start their campaign to get their
families, friends, etc to vote for NADD. If we can't vote we can get our
people back home to vote for NADD and this should be our focus.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい