GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:34:44 +0000
Buharry, thanks for informing our people of this crime against Gambians.
Today is Deyda (rest in peace) and tomorrow may be you or someone close to
you.  Are we going to get up and fight this fight or are we just going to
talk and forget until we are reminded again with yet another murder.  I see
the same outrage after the attempt on Lawyer Sillah.  Since then, where is
Lawyer Sillah?  Where is his family and friends that called for a revolution
in the Gambia?  They are nowhere to be seen.  They have more important
business to attend.  Are we going to continue to do the same?  We creticize
or find fault in every effort to liberate Gambia, yet most of us join
nothing, start nothing, and contribute to nothing to liberate ourselves.  We
can either stand up and fight, or we will be plucked one by one, it's our
call.

To the Press Union, a month ago we warned you of your senseless act to join
in the fleece of Gambia by partaking in the "Sucure Ndogu" scam.  Yet,
you'll howled all over thanking Yaya for a goodwill gesture in the name of
religion.  How about this GOODWILL!!!  Are you'll going to stand up like
you'll picked up those bags of rice and sugar just two months ago, or are
you just going to be spineless like the previous murders by these rogues?
The world is watching.  My people, this is no child's play and it is going
to get worst as the stakes get higher.  They just started accepting bribes
for oil exploration, watch out folks.  This is just the beginning.  I know
some are disgusted with what ever Joe says, but you cannot say I lied to
you.  For a change, please do not focus on the messenger.  Let us stand up
folks!  Let us stand up!  That is the only way we are going to get our
freedom from tyranny.  I hope we translate our anger to join any force for
change and, right now.

Chi Jaama

Joe