GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ceesay Soffie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:13:40 -0400
All I am saying is that there is more to these than meets the eye. Perhaps
when we worship the way we know to be the right way and let others worship
the way they know to be right without the slings and arrows, the rightful
way will emerge victorious and score millions of converts.  Again, only
Allah, the all-knowing, knows.

Soffie