GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:57:47 EST

Exactly. Tell that to our friends Jabou and Ousman. I must say I was
disappointed at Andrew Young's comments about Obama as _http://Gambian.blogspot.com/_
(http://Gambian.blogspot.com/)  clearly  refutes.

Haruna. I love Jabou and I'll love her even more if she gets in her  limo and
heads for Anderson to help us out. Oh by the way, I think Ginny has the  most
comprehensive blog in town. What do you think?

In a message dated 12/13/2007 11:36:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,