GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:32:22 EDT
Inshallah, we have been praying since we heard this terrible atrocity, and we
will continue to pray that Allah (SWT) brings comfort to the oppressed and
maltreated Gambia, and that he bring retribution to bear on the culprits.
Allah (SWT) sees and knows everything, and he says that if his devoted
servants are wronged and they pray to him, he will answer their prayers. So I
urge all the devoted servants of God in The Gambia to pray to Him so he will
bring justice and repay all those holding our nation in bondage in kind. Ameen

Jabou Joh

 Dear Friends,
 Muslims all over the Gambia have  offered prayers in mosque and homes for
the death
 , wounded and continued peace in The Gambia. Our christian brothers and
sisters will
 also be offering prayers in all churches on sunday. May Allah the All Mighty
answer
 our prayers for peace and continued tranquility in our belovered country.
Amen .I
 urge you all to join us in prayers.

 Chi Jamma.
 Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang.