GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 15:49:09 GMT
Once upon a time a great follower in Rome in other to get the attention of
his beloved countrymen, in dispute, shouted in utter frustration---Lend me
your EARS!!!!!It became the begining of great
speeches centuries to come.I believe if this Julius Ceazar,appeared on our
African continent today--- Gambia for that matter: He might CRY OUT IN SOME
PRBABLE VAIN
  "LEND ME YOUR HEARTS" AND HIS WORDS WILL FELL ON DEAF HEARTS!!!

DO you realize folks that the word EAR is hidden in the middle of the word
HEART Both organs do the same except one is inside the other!!!

                    Gambiyaa

Camara Kalilu