GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:00:23 +0000
Sams,
No hard feelings from this end! But you missed your facts when you claimed
that Mr. Sarjo Jallow was approached for the post of ambassador to Nigeria
and he accepted. I don't know about the other guy you mentioned, but,
contrary to what you informed us on Gambia-L, and in all truthfulness, Mr.
Sarjo Jallow was NEVER approached on the issue. He read his appointment on
The Observer! I agree with you that he is one very simple and humble man,
who did what he could.

Fact:He was in a government that snuffed the lives of 12 young people in a
fleeting moment. Fact: He was that government's official spokesperson. Let
us hope that Mr. Jallow stays put and uses this time to reflect on an
atonement formula! Have a wonderful weekend!
Lamin