GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:23:42 +0000
Dampha,
      There is a saying in fula and it goes:"never attempt to raise the
'butt' of a toad because as soon as your hand goes off it returns where it
belongs!"In wollof it goes:
"yékatti taati mbota du fach darra neh chi soof la dekkah".
In the recent past i tried respecting you but it is uneasy to reciprocate
respect with one who deosn't know it.By the way your writing skills are at
freezing point despite the self-imposed arrogance you have chosen.In your
head Kebba or Tangal Dampha or Former Mayor Jallow
you are a political figure to reckon with! "Waaye! waaye! Nyaani war naa
bagnaat waaye! ndeh nyu muna ham kuyor fitwih"
Kebba its better to be a fool than being a tool, at least fools are animate
but tools are inanimate and can be used at anytime.You are more than a fool
you are a tool placed on a stool.
Kebba Dampha your ability within any arena represents nothing for a person
like Yero pulloh! You see i will remind you of one old wollof song and it
says:" saarah yaadeh mbaam ligueye ba dey njoofa nekko tellah!" that is what
guys like you were used to,making others work from dawn to dusk and then you
shamelessly give them low wages. Nowadays that Gambia is gone and gone for
ever!
Kebba i would have spared the personal part but your licence to call people
mentalmidgets! fools has been siezed at the Simbo forest near saareh kunta.
You are very foolish to engage your younger brothers like a primary school
chap!

Yero!

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."