GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:07:51 -0500
Please let me jump on the bandwagon of your assertion "Objective
journalism" and echo the fundamentals of upholding ethnical values in
everyday life.Mr Conteh I am sure reinforcing feedback does not always
lead to explosive exponential growth,but it always amplifies a changes in
the same direction.Criticism is often euphemistically referred to to as
feedback,but it only merits the label if it leads to change in the person
criticized.I can vehemently state that there are numerous folks that
cautioned Pa Nderry in regards to sensational journalism and also
reporting erroneously about issues.Most recent critics came from Mr Sanneh
himself and Bailo Jallow.The quagmire Mr Mbai is entrap he needs to
exemplify that he is not a sensational journalist nor is he a mouthpiece
for the opposition.I respect what he does and I am very optimistic he will
be a good independent journalist in the future if he continue to strive
for civility and intellectual integrity.Mr Mbai please employ more
experimental methodology and behavior operant paradiam,in ensuring that
verifying source credibility is your number one priority in your
profession.Honorable people should have honest discourse on
issues,tolerating arguments and disagreements without falling apart is
important.This stability is really important in debating issues of
national interest.I hope we will not continue to pursue trivial on this
mighty post.May Allah the Almighty guide us in our endeavors.
Thanks,
Sariang

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい