GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:11:23 EST
Assalaamu alaikum Samba,

 l think l mentioned Nyanga's name. Nyanga Sallah was my brother's best
friend, and not only a talented player, but a friend and a great guy l grew
up with in our old neighbourhood.Thanks for the memories, and l did not know
you played this game.

Jabou

In a message dated 12/28/99 9:15:05 AM Central Standard Time,