GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:37:40 -0800
Ebou Colley, after knowing who you are, I will not
engage in any form of word exchanging with you again.
It's really true that a best friend could be an enemy.
I am glad that you accept one of your lies, that Lamin
Kabba Bajo did in fact spend about three weeks in
Dakar with Jawara and that he was fulfilling his
duties. It is also interesting to learn that such an
empty head person like Lamin Bajo would be able to
mastermind a coup d'etat and be kept as a secrete for
such a long time. How can a person behind a coup
d'etat be sent home after returning from Senegal,
without a job or anything to support his family for
nearly a month before appointed as a commissioner,
while his counterparts were enjoying, including you?

Would you like your speeches in favor of Jammeh's
regime be published? Please answer!!! Especially those
you made in regards to the November 11th, Farafenni,
and Kartong incident. Mr stooge, it is now that you
are talking!!!!! We know you are a hypocrite and a
very greedy guy, but just answer the questions tossed
to you by other list members.

By the way how was your recent trip to somewhere in
Africa???? Have a nice day!!!!!!!

Your Home Boy,
Sulayman