GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:27:37 EDT
Karim,

Thanx for sharing. I am very hopeful of President Ernest Brai Koroma.
Perhaps with help from all of us, SierraLeoneans can begin to be proud of their
country for it is breathtaking. I used to live around wilberforce Barracks and
in the evenings, I would read on the porch.I would gaze for miles and miles in
the yonder traversing lush green hill-sides, interrupted by beautiful rock
protrusions toward Bintumani and Cape Sierra as my dreams fade away on the soft
 silky sands shores of the Atlantic. Exhilarating. I recommend a visit to
SierraLeone some time. It is a land of enormous possibilities. Forget the
diamonds and bauxites. Just live in SierraLeone. The people are among Africa's
most wonderful creatures. They love to celebrate Life. I miss Melvin Harding,
Robert Macauley, Hassan camara, and all who make SierraLeone Wonderful.
555, I an de smoke 55, 666, sisi don go na ton, ............... Tenda go
crack na you eid.Haroun Al Khairawan. MQDT Darbo. Thanx Karim for the  memories.