GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:31:50 +0100
Sidi,

Thank you for  forwarding information on the new developments in Ivory Coast. I hope that the guy will stick
to his words and step down when defeated. On the other hand i am praying that he won't be another Jammeh.
Africa don't need the likes of Jammeh  as Presidents.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh