GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 18:40:03 EDT
I can't believe that we still continue to debate things like this. I concur
with those who think that despite Mr. Jarju does not agree with a lot of us
and to my believe a lot of Gambians, no one should try to point such a finger
to anyone. In this age, Jammeh has a lot of other ways to enlist his enemies.
The guy has people who monitor everything some of us are doing. Recently his
lobbyist in Washington, DC told some of us here that for him to talk to us,
he has to get a clearance from Jammeh. He made it clear to us that he
monitors our moves around.
Anyway, that is okay. Just as one said earlier, who cares what they do. If
our brothers and sisters could be shot and killed by these thugs, why can't
they black list us any how they want.
Please let us all stay focus. Let us all fight together and sooner or later
our objectives will be achieved.

Ousman Bojang.