GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:44:55 -0500
FRANCISCO CASO VERSUS HUMAN INTELLIGENCE.

Right from Banjul some people are taking the pain,using their meager
resources,visiting cyber cafes therefore ready to expose Jammeh's hidden
agenda.See below the latest crack.Please....Mr or Mrs, OPTV does not want
to send in your full name as it appeared on the mail.Likewise we realised
that you sent it to other institutions too.We just hope that your name will
not be sold?

We are concerned so if you feel being threatened do not hesitate to shout(
you know what I mean).This very mail has been forwarded to our links in
Italy and Belgium.The Belgians are working very hard on the pedophile cases
that they traced to Banjul some months back. This is a big big
disgrace.Gigi or whoever this pedophile is should know that our internal
clippers will handle those fingers he is using to encourage ponography and
pedophilia in our decent Gambia.In all this Tony Daawara is saying
nothing.Caso is the merchant of Sicilia who trades with Yahya in Kanilai.He
feeds on arms deals,selling topless Italians and then luring our innocent
children into such bad habits.Wade spat on Ghadaffi's face when Senegalese
girls were abused in Libya three years ago.What did we see Yahya do with
Caso? He instead took him as a guard and used him to frame decent souls
like Dumo,Yabo and others!!!

Well when the Italian,Belgian,Senegalese and other subregional intelligence
units  place Yahya's file in the open very soon,he and Caso will decide
where to go or what to do next by then!

See for yuorselves...what the source said...(True or false,shouldn't Yahya
investigate this?)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ "One of his people in The Gambia was a
man called Gigi who lived with small Gambian Girls in Manjai. Gigi was
arrested for paedophilia with many other old toubabs but Caso used
influence in Kanilai to get Gigi released. Gigi is still in Gambia working
for Jammeh and engaging in paedohile activities by getting girls for older
European males"

Binneh S Minteh

New York University.