GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamet Kalleh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:55:35 +0000
Lamin, will you PLEASE explain this:
"In some societies committing suicide is a punnishable
crime,whilst in others doctors do ask patients to sign
their (death warrants-clinically) which of course is
considered to be the choice of the patient him or herself
to die."
Do they chop the body in pieces as punishment for
committing suicide?

Amat