GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:57:51 -0000
SAUL:

Thanks 1000 times for your input. As always you have approached this
situation maturely. Frankly, the gang of two have STRETCHED THE ENVELOPE of
the GAM-L RULES. It all boiled down to EMOTIONS. Why monitor Kujabi, whiles
we have the KEBBA JOKES and ESSAS putting us through hell. I was kinda
surprised to see the people keep monitoring me intensely since FEBRUARY
2001; absolutely pathetic. This will NEVER EVER distract me from hitting my
points home. This is MY CITIZEN DUTY to give it all I have in the struggle
in fighting for the RESTORATION of DEMOCRACY and the RULE of LAW back home.
Our beautiful country, which had been FIRM FRIENDS with the International
Community is NOW ISOLATED  as a result of the REBEL GOVERNMENT we have at
home. But the MORON'S DAYS are numbered. Therefore, as HISTORY always
teaches us great lessons, one should be REALLY VERY CAREFUL and PRUDENT in
the way you go about your life, otherwise, when that returns, a day when we
will all gather to account for our actions, we will have some in our midst
who will look the other way; or they might even regret their actions that
day. To that end, I think there should be a LEVELED PLAYING FIELD for every
contributor in this forum, period. God Bless.

Ansumana