GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:26:32 +0000
Well...the order of the day includes the Economic forum in NewYork!Once
again we can see texts,pamphlets,hopping from table to table.Speeches are
whistling near our ears like speeding spears!At anytime i click on fora like
the famous L or should i call it the "aile of ideas!" i do see some
springing on the "yakamti"syndrome...oops! Wade is the best! Kufor is the
saint...hmmm... please before over speeding on that track of eulogies just
visit the www.seneweb.com and tell me something on the rotten deal with a
Swiss cleansing company...Niasse was carricatured but yesterday he was
proven right by the good and just Woman who replaced him.A game is being
played in Ngorr,Ouakam,et à la présidence!!! This game from Dakar to Berne
is a shallow economic approach that has been detected by Senegalese!
Wow! where was Wade the best?!

The politics being played behind the scenes  matters a lot! and it reveals a
lot! Expertise doesn't stop at those who have microphone fever!Categorising
the Jammehs,Campaores and Yallahs under the ineffective line isn't only
childish but is a weak attempt from yawning analysts!
I can say herein that Campaore has been recognised as one of the best
leaders in Africa by senior French or Elysée bigfish!This recognition helped
the guy escape being next to Liberia on the UN's list of those who deserved
isolation etc! These very French are the ones who bear the barometer that
will finally help Old Papa Wade sail easily.That is a Francophone "style de
culture politique" Like it or not thats the game.Whipping those that we
dislike for whatever reason may earn us worse results than expected.Campaore
is A DARLING to France!
Wade is yet to be.That apart Gadio and the spiral of approaches towards the
projects from Sharon and the close brotherhood from PLO is some food for
thought!
So where is the best in the game brother and sister?

If Yalla is bad and Yalla is there because of Wade's effective zig-zags,then
where will we place Wade?
Yalla is the next of kin for some Dakarois and that can be ascertained by
the military pilots in Ouakam!
So where is the best in the game brother and sister?!

I almost applauded when the name Obasanjo came in...hmmm... thank God i
didn't jump because more flaws and miscalculations followed suit! Obasanjo
is our closest ally nowadays please be mindful and do not disregard my
analyses because many a times i have been proven right on line!
Let none be surprised when Obasanjo and Jammeh come closer to each other
very,very soon.The English saying said it all:SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I TELL
YOU WHO YOU ARE.
oops! please be informed that Jammeh is the old General's friend, Did you
know that?!so how on earth can you simplify these criticisms that you send
herein every day by attempting to seperate a General from a colonel?!
Then where is the best in the game brother and sister?!

Kufor is so close and nice to the young ones in Gambia! It was through
Kufor's blessings that Ghana Airways started flying directly from  Banjul
international airport to the USA! Nowadays it picks up our brothers and
sisters heading towards BALTIMORE! So if Kufor were to see a different angle
then how could he have been so generous and cooperative?!
Where is the best in the game brother and sister?!

Under the hot Sahelian sun we saw General Obasanjo!, Professor Alpha Omar
Konare!, President Kufor(whose hands i myself shook!!!!!!), Ahmed Tijan
Kabba!,Kumba Yalla!,an envoy of Wade-Mr Le ministre Gadio!,those heavy
weights came all the way to Bakau Independence stadium to witness the
innauguration ceremony of Yahya!
Yes if these people where at home its because they came to show a sign of
solidarity to their "homologue" in Banjul.As internationally  renowned
democrats,that you are hailing here then their visit to BANJUL testified
that the mirror at home is clean!  I am happy that those you hail came to
share our democratic values with us,they brought some and we gave them
some.Certainly Africa will gain.
Where is the best in the game,brother and sister?!

Canadians have been stained in the blood diamond deals you may visit a video
documentary entiled SAXENA...An approach from Mr le Premier ministre who
flew via Quebec to the big apple isn't enough to sway our dedication!
Transplanting ideologies and post dating historical slates isn't enough!
More is on the canal of ideas that we are peeping through! i mean more!
Now where is the best in the game brother and sister?!

YEROPULLOH.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."