GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:37:49 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from a source in the Gambia. Just to add that
we also appreciate/acknowledge the good work the Independent media is doing
in the Gambia. I just finished reading an excellent editorial in the
Independent newspaper in the Gambia. So special thanks to Deyda Hydara,
Ebrima Sillah, Yorro Jallow, George Christenson, Baboucarr Gaye, Ablie Sey,
Pap Saine and who will forget the frank and sincere Demba Jawo? Long live
the Independent Media in the Gambia.

Ebrima