GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:37:49 -0300
On 25 Jan 2006 at 18:30, panderry mbai wrote:

> I humbly urge Darboe, the UDP Executive, advisors and supporters to
> rally behind OJ as he was duly selected by NADD's Executive.  To do
> less is to subvert the very democratic process they all claim to
> uphold and wish to see in a post-Jammeh era.  If NADD unravels into
> its constituent political parties so could the effort to oust
> Jammeh.  Another five years of Jammeh, possibly ten is too painful to ponder.
>

> Abdoulaye Saine
> Hamilton, Ohio, USA

Dr. Saine, It is mild if I say you disappoint me.
Being the architect of what later became STGDP that later gave birth to the
coalition, how can you at this moment pronounce "OJ as he was duly selected by
NADD's Executive" without any press release from the NADD coordinator? One
would have expected you to be mute until a press release comes from the NADD
executive before your this letter even if you knew what was going on behind the
scene.
Do you have any respect for the NADD coordinator or the Executive or is your
loyalty?

I expect your sincere reply here on Gambia-L as you are still subscribed even
though you choose not to send any of you articles here the for a while now.

I have nothing against O.J but it pains to see those we have trusted coming
around and becoming Judas at this hour of unity.

Note: I am not a UDP supporter and have never been a PPP supporter either.

Momodou Camara