GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 17:08:58 -0000
Mr.. Callous Jobe, I think it was fair for me to point out your intellectual
dishonesty which you flatly attempted to deny in your response to Colly
earlier today. I'm sure Mr.. Colly will accept your apology, however, Mr..
Colly also knows that you are been intellectually dishonest which was why he
purposely started his part four series in responding to your intellectual
dishonest mindset. Intellectual dishonesty is crime against humanity. I mean
no disrespect to you because you are entitled to your opinion, however that
those not qualify you to be bias on issues that affect our people. Please
proof me wrong that you can argue on the forum intellectually without been
dishonest. Once again, beware that you are dealing with GRAD Students who
would take you to task whenever they sight your intellectual dishonesty on
relevant issues. Please think straight.
Maimuna Kujabi.