GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:41:03 EST
Senegal is seizing the golden oppotunities presented to her right now.
 I think a smart leadership that is  poised to do something good for their
country is what is making the difference for them. I wish them well.
Undoubtedly, if they work to facilitate flight availability, good customer
service and depepdability,  coupled with a stable and competent government,
the tourists will go where the service is best, and so will the investors. it
will be a loss for our country unless we also have the tools to compete by
offering what Senegal is poied to offer, but I would not count on it with
this present regime..

Jabou Joh

n a message dated 1/27/03 8:05:09 PM Central Standard Time,