GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:47:41 PST
Only in America...can a pizza get to your house
  faster than an ambulance...

  Only in America...are there handicap parking
  places in front of a skating rink...

  Only in America...do people order double cheese
  burgers, a large fry, and a diet coke...

  Only in America...do banks leave both doors open
  and then chain the pens to the counters...

  Only in America...do we leave cars worth
  thousands of dollars in the driveway and leave
  useless things and junk in boxes in the garage...

  Only in America...do we use answering machines
  to screen calls and then have call waiting so we
  won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to
  talk to in the first place...

  Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages
  of ten and buns in packages of eight...