GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:59:27 +0100
Katim,
I also saw the pictures from the NY Demo ,beautiful and inspiring,bravo to
all of you down there,keep on the good work.Secondly are you serious in
claiming that mr Jammeh paid so much money just to be recognised and
respected,this is a serious crime,having in mind the fact that for two years
our hard working farmers have been having problems of marketing their
groundnuts.Mandela did not pay so much,neither Sankara,this will be a joke
for such type of leaders,a leader who is not recognised and respected by
his/her people will never be able to win the hearts of others.God save the
Gambia,amen!

For Freedom
Saiks