GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:49:20 EST
In a message dated 19/02/00 14:53:18 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< To be honest with you, I am must grateful to the two of you. You have
 managed to bring to the fore what some charlatans were peddling underneath.
 Once the dust is settle, deception will no longer be possible indeed. >>

Great Halifa! One pauses to pose this question to you: who exactly are these
'charlatans' whom you claim we are fronting for? Must you insult our
intelligence's with this twaddle? I understand your desperation. Desperate
men oft resort to the most bizarre of all reasoning. But this Halifa.....?
Are you not stretching your desperation to the extreme? Frankly, i never
expected you will condescend to the level of your fanatical supporters who
are still maintaining that we are 'part of a wider conspiracy', even though
one of them recently concurred with us that: "perhaps a flaw in judgement on
his [Halifa's] part and lack of insight as to how things will eventually
unfold is a fair accusation," even though this was what we had been telling
you for ages Halifa. But you just don't have the humility to acknowledge the
obvious truth. And now out of desperation you will borrow a line of thinking
from them that we are just fronting for some faceless wonders who are out to
get you?
For the first time since we started this I'm beginning to get bored. If you
want to throw your towel in, feel free. ... the choice is yours my dear good
friend. If not could you please get on with it and answer the questions
placed on your plate.
I'm deliberately ignoring your followers since they have no answers but
accusations. I shall tell you this my good friend, the bluff is about to be
called and soon the game will be over. The end is well nigh. Oh yea indeed!!
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh