GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:17:37 -0500
CHERBEL ELHADJ,SALIF JAITEH IN COURT? WHERE IS BAKARY NJIE?!!!

 The IMF,International Monetary Fund does not joke! The more scape goats
Yahya sends to their paddock the angrier they become and then tighten their
belts to pursue him! The IMF will never unclock the abbatoir before getting
Yahya himself!!! Yahya Jammeh is the chief thief.Go ahead IMF go ahead!!!
Good job!!! you are getting closer and closer to the nucleus.Should we not
even call it the core? Drilling through Yahya's layers is so hard because
he is a thief and then at the same time leading the miners!!! This chief
thief knows he will be hung so is trying to use others as scape goats.
Cherbel Elhadj at logger heads with Yahya Jammeh. "Dunyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" Well
time is the greatest partner of truth! The verdict is truth and time has
ruled.
I do laugh so much so that,some of my friends in the Library ask me why? I
laugh because when I imagine Yahya's frowned face and his warambas trying
to use Cherbel,Salif Jaiteh,Baba Jobe and Bakary Njie as scape goats?!!!!
it looks so funny!!! Bakary has done what he could for the
telecommunication company and all the bonusses were squeezed by Yahya.Here
we have a mad man running the show and then sane souls are being asked to
keep quiet?!!
"A'OOZU BILLAH MINNA YAHYA JAMMEH" "LORD JESUS SAVE US FROM YAHYA JAMMEH".
Christians and muslims in and out of the Gambia should resort to praying
everyday and every night nowadays.
The reason is not because Cherbel Elhadj or Bakary are not supposed to go
to court? No!!! The worry for OPTV is that! These people will say things
that will cause a serious uprising.Cherbel and Salifu Jaiteh are enough to
help the ship reach the bedrock within seconds.The soldiers at
Yundum,Kudang,Bakau Military Barracks should bear the following in
mind!!!  " OBEY ALL LAWFUL ORDERS WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE"
Soldiers!!! Are you ready?!!! I will leave it at that and then you will
tell me the rest.
Please no armed man or woman should accept shooting his or her relatives in
the streets.
OPTV knows what we are saying and Gambians will discover things very very
soon.
Sometimes we get so worried because Yahya is scared!!! and is ready to go
berserk within a helpless society.
Salifu Jaiteh and Cherbel Elhadj in court and Yahya expects to sleep at
night? No way!!!
When a tree falls after being chopped the stem produces new branches and
nice looking flowers.But when the tree's roots have been eaten up by
termites and warms,then that is the end of the show. How about when a
thorny tree drops so many dry leaves and then surrounds itself with mamba
snakes?! Then! a spark! can help hunters burn it down to ashes! Here is
what we have back home.Yahya is the thorny tree,these people he leaned on
for personal interest are the dry leaves! OPTV and other Gambians are the
hunters! The match stick could be aboad or within the Gambia!
Time will tell.
Gambians Yahya can never take a u-turn towards digging his own grave!
This is what people call holding a cobra by the neck.You cannot leave it
neither can you stay there when you want to go to the toilet.The choices
are limited.One you leave it and then die,Two you put the stool and urine
in the chaaya and then face an international disgrace!!!
The best thing the holder could have done,was to avoid getting close to
that cobra in the first place!!!
What else can one say? News from home revealed that Bakary Njie has
absconded!!!
The reasons are yet to be known.Let Bakary's relatives find out if he has
really absconded?!!!!!!!!! Is he alive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahya's fake nature,lies and dissappointing character produced the cobra!
Let him hold it and wait for his fate. If you want to know the full story
on the above officials(from a journalistic perspective) please read
Foroyaa's latest edtition.
Am so sad!!! Our country is breaking into pieces and war is not good!!!

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.