GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:20:30 -0800
Information flies,we have been told that until yesterday at 2am Pape Saine was detained by the Jammeh regime.These sources are the very ones that send every bit we expose here therefore are reliable because anything we ever sent has been verified and found to be true.
Pape according to what we have been told was detained for reasons that are yet to be disclosed.I am baffled because after the death of Deyda detaining Pape is the same as putting petrol on sore eyes!
GOD IS AROUND AND HE KNOWS THAT MANY ARE SAD HE WILL CERTAINLY SHED THE LIGHT VERY SOON.

Essa.