GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:29:41 -0700
Regards  to all

DISCLAIMER - I am not saying this is true or false so please take note .
I am against any sort of Rumors unless It can be verified. Kindly take
note  that it is in the interest of our country that I ask because of
the public funds involved. So please do not quote me as to the validity
of this yet and if it is wrong just forget it and my apologies .
Habib

I want to first say that I am in no way verifying the truth in this
story .
Today after talking to a friend of mine in the Gambia (who was even
afraid to confirm what he heard ) he mentioned that a certain Mr. F
Makalo absconded the Gambia with a lot of money  and the government is
paying a reward to anyone who returns him back to the Gambia with or
without the money.
Is there any validity in this ? and who is Foday Makalo?
I am just trying to find out if there is anyone else on the list who
heard this story.
If if is untrue my  sincere apology to Mr. Makalo.