GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
xtension1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:53:10 +0000

14th June 1999

Dar Sir

The Faateleku Management is packaging a tour for Gambia's veteran
artiste Ismaila Oussou Njie a.k.a. Senor of the Super Eagles Band fame.

As you may know, Senor has currently the 'Faateleku Volume One'
(released in 1997) which is still making waves in The Gambia and
abroad.  Presently, he's completing his follow-up (faateleku vol.2)
which will be released in the United States during the tour.  Our plans
are to come over the US in the 3rd week of June to perform in cities
where Gambians live as well as perform at the July 4th Gambian Reunion
weekend in Atlanta.

In this light of the above, we will be interested to work out the
modalities with your committee.

At the moment, we've Mrs. Astrid Christensen Tasong as our US Agent.  We
will appreciate it if you get in touch with her and discuss more about
our participation in the event.  She also has our artiste's press kit,
pictures, media write ups, audio and video tapes.

Her e-mail address is <[log in to unmask]>

We wish you the best , as we expect your reply.

Thanks

For:  Faateleku Management
George Christensen
Obiozor Williams