GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:53:54 +0200
On 27 Jun 00, at 21:40, Prince Obrien-Coker wrote:
>The man has posted more pieces in 24 hour than you and I did in
> the past 6 months. I thought Yus and George have silenced him, but he was only
> taking a "breather".

Prince,
I think Karl could learn from the second commandment here:-)

The Email 10 Commandments - Netiquette

  I.THOU SHALT include a clear and Specific subject line.

  II.THOU SHALT edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.

 III.THOU SHALT read thine own message thrice before sending it.

 IV.THOU SHALT ponderest how the recipient(s) might react to thy message.

  V.THOU SHALT check spelling and grammar.

 VI.THOU SHALT not curse, flame, spam nor USE ALL CAPS.

 VII.THOU SHALT not forward any chain letter.

 VIII.THOU SHALT not use email for any illegal or unethical purpose.

 IX.THOU SHALT not rely on the privacy of email, especially from work, but THOU
SHALT respect the privacy of others.

  X.When in doubt, save the message overnight and reread it in the light of
dawn before  hitting the "send" button.

And here's the Golden Rule of Emailing:
That which thou findest hateful to recieve, sendest thou not unto others!