GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 07:10:53 PDT
Landing Jatta
Can our chriatian brothers and sisters and non believers join your
army.Sometimes we need to be serious and this issue is no joke.
For freedom
Saiks

Fellow Gambians, We the patriotic members of ALLAH'S
ARMY have the particular pleasure to inform you that
we are ready and will sacrifice our lives and
resources to the RESTORATION OF PEACE AND TRANQUILITY
to our beautiful country the Gambia. Our beloved
country has lost its innocence: A COUNTRY WHICH USED
TO BE TONGUE AND MOUTH of the whole of Africa is no
longer part of the family of nations. In stead, our
own Black leaders are even worst than the White Racist
leaders in South Africa who used to slaughter our
brothers and sisters during the days of apartheid.

Now, in the new mellinium, when we hope to rule
ourselves and enjoy tremendous peace and tranquility,
our hopes are dashed and our lives taken by the very
black leaders we trust. Could you imagine that YAYA
JAMMEH, THE MANSA OF KANINLAI, the so-called pious
muslim hiding behind the muslim turban and the
so-called mosque he built at our people's state House
actually gave orders to kill our kids who are the
future leaders of our country.But time will tell. Time
has now ripe to consider very seriously in
implementing the fundamental duty of WE THE ALLAH'S
ARMY. And we will soon act. We are warning all those
so-called mouth piece and puppets who currently take
side with the evil administration to watch out,
because when time comes, they would be counted and pay
a heavy price.

YAYA would never ever allow to be defeated in a free
and fair election. We know him very well. It would be
blood-shed if YAYA will go. He will try to clinch into
power at all cost. But before our beautiful country
will be like LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE OR RWANDA, We THE
ALLAH'S ARMY must rectify the circumstance.

MAY ALLAH, THE ALMIGHTY BLESS OUR MISSION, AND BLESS
ALL OF YOU.