GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:17:04 +0800
Comrades:

Please leave Tombong alone.  I am glad to announce
that I have an MBA.  My major area of concentration
is in accounting.

If anyone has doubts, please call 336-841-9000 and
as to speak to Dr. Alberta Haynes-Herron, Dean of
Graduate Studies, High Point University, High Point,
NC.  Please visit highpoint.edu.  It it a treasure
to attend a Methodist University that traditionally
reminds me of the United Methodist Church in The
Gambia.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh, MBA