GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:59:01 -0500
Mr. Fye Samateh:

Choice of words do indeed play a vital role in
how one sends a message.  I pity that you will
be insulting the elders if you resort to such
words in their presence.

I am against female circumcision, but I think
condemnation and arrogance will doom the efforts
of the organization.  Please rethink and show
some respect in this plight.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh