GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:10:30 -0400
bambalaye ,our brother has gone bananas. may his mental state recovered.
there is a gambian as well in brimingham uk who behave that way .he is
scared of gambians he said the state agents are after him .we tried to help
him go back but any time the plans nears completion he disappears. he even
cause a gambian to be deported last year .the man wanted to help him in
leeds u.k but that man was on expired visa so the man decided to contact the
immigration to deport him ,instead the immigration started asking questions
about the helper himself. saddly for the man he was deported instead and the
mentaly ill ibrahim was released .he still lives in birmingham ,he live from
mosque to mosque.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい