GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:07:09 -0800
Well I remember when one of Yaya's blind supporters said here that,he Yaya is not a sinlge man but an institution by virtue of his position.Yes Indeed,if not because of the latter or for being at state house pretending to be what he is not,who would have even taken a minute to talk about Yaya in the first place?
Please Madame NAM some us of saw Yaya begging "m'boro nyebbeh" near Gallo Sowe's wife at Depot in Bakau that is why we do not buy it when he wants to be seen as an invincible angel.No! we believe in God so when He gives we appreciate but when those who are given want to take His position we also resist! Yaya has a very recent history thats so funny before some people that is why those of us who saw him before 1993 laugh when Yaya tries to send "frisbie" showing us that he hidden styles! What?!!! Yaya Jammeh! Camon! this is really really funny to me Essa.

Here is one of the examples of what I and others are criticising Yaya for! After the Tsunami Yaya of all people instead of working hard behind the scenes as a believer chose to expose his deeds via England? This is about death and disaster why try cutting the cake of fame here? And this very man calls the West a dominating force? Did Yaya not talk about the Israeli issue by attacking President Bush directly when he Yaya came from Mecca two months back? Look at the archives of observer again? These articles are being archived and will be used.Do you think if I knew Yaya was highly appreciated internationally I would chosen writing against him on line everyday? Of course not! because I know what is hidden behind for this sad and dsigraceful  so-called African revolutionary that is why am pleased to "hammer" him! It pleases me to side with God and then help Him expose hypocrites!
 Does Yaya also know why Martin Luther King Jr supported the creation of the state of Israel?
Well at least Bush praised Martin Luther King Jr! Did Yaya praise king? Did he even offer a dinner to remember the fallen hero? Such African leaders use our continent and then disgrace us before the world! I prefer a non African who cares for our benefit than a son or daughter who slays the good whilst using those who choose to submit before he who must not be obeyed.
Yaya let me tell one thing your funny diplomatic efforts are being received by hidden termites and you will be paying a dear price sooner than you may expect.I am ready for you my old friend because you must be exposed Yaya.You are not real!

This very Yaya  insults the West while sneaking and leaving such letters in his webiste?
When he travels he invites those officials to visit his site! This is pathetic.
Well Yaya be informed that the Jewish Lobby group in DC will be informed accordingly of what you said no doubts about that.I will not even give it a second guess.Am not supporting any party here but exposing YOUR BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARDS period!

Read Yaya's letter to the Tsunmi victims thru London??????

PRESIDENT JAMMEH SENDS CONDOLENCE FOR THE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI DISASTER

Text of condolence message to Prime Minister Tony Blair of the United Kingdom:

11th January 2005

OP 135/01/Part IV/ (157)

Your Excellency,

I am greatly saddened to learn that several nationals of your country lost their lives when that devastating earthquake followed by tsunamis struck some Asian countries last December.

In these moments of grief for the people of the United Kingdom, my family and the entire Gambian people join me in extending to you and the families of the deceased, our most profound condolences as well as fervent prayers to overcome this traumatising tragedy.

Your Excellency can be rest assured, that our hearts join your entire nation in prayer for the departed as we implore the Almighty God to restore health to the wounded.

Please accept Your Excellency the assurance of my highest consideration.

(Sgd) Yahya A.J.J Jammeh
Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh
President of the Republic of the Gambia

His Excellency