GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:45:03 -0800
Arona,
      It is wrong for the imam to generalize Toubab.
What about muslim Toubabs? The Qura'n did not say that
a  muslim woman should not marry to a Toubab. It says,
that a muslim woman should not marry to a non-muslim.
The teachings of islam also allow muslim man to marry
non-muslim woman. If the imam does have anything to
preach on, he should shut-up.
Bye.
      Muktarr.