GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:43:44 -0000
Karamba, please spare your energy for a more worthy cause.  I would not
waste an iota of effort to respond to Mr. Jasseh's ramblings.  Any person
worth their salt would have thanked you for acknowledging and commending
their heroism in the face of vultures and opportunists abound.  However, Mr.
Jasseh saw it fit to grandstand you in the hopes that Masser Jammeh will
have a change of heart.  In the bigger scheme of things, the cat deserved
what he got.  His reaction to your piece really brought out his true colors,
and as I always say to the cowards, "may the next victim to Masser Jammeh's
barbeque please approach the pit, all ready to roast"!  And the band plays
on while Baba, Fatou, Sidat, et al, muscle their way for the opportunity to
be first in presenting their next human offering to the village idiot.  Only
in The Gambia!

I've been running a tight schedule and it will be like that for a while.
However, I'm with you'll in spirit.  Bravo to all and keep the fire burning.
  Happy holidays.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou