GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:53:23 -0700
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:17:33 -0700
From: David Mozer <[log in to unmask]>
To: wa-afr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [wa-afr] FW: ACTION:  Fund debt relief in FY2001 budget

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACTION: Fund debt relielf in FY2001 budget

Dear ADNA members,

Following find an action alert from the Washington Office on Africa
regarding the current funding shortfall for substantive debt relief for
Africa in the FY2001 budget before Congress.  Please feel free to
share this widely with your networks and contacts.

Regards,
Vicki Ferguson
ADNA Communications Facilitator