GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:23:37 GMT
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
     the KC third annual Gamo will be held this Saturday, September 30th
2000. As we intend to celebrate the birth of our prophet (PBUH), we the
brothers and sisters in the Kansas City area would like every one to join
us.

This event is now celebrated in many cities in the U.S. and this one closes
the series until sometime in June/July next year. To those who were not able
to make it to the other Gamos, it would be very fruitful not to miss this
one.

The programs for the event starts on Friday and goes till sunday, so much
could be gathered from our guest speakers.

Audio and video tapes will also be available for any amount donated to the
Kansas City Committee but your presence is more appreciated.

For more information, please view the attached document.

Wa Salaam

Ebou Secka