GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 05:25:36 GMT
Take the trains to Grand Central,ask anyone where the missions to the Un
are.Ask where the un is and where 'Africans' are demonstrating against some
leader similar to 'Samuel Doe'.They dont know Yaya
they think of him and peolpe like him like Samuel Doe or Ide amin!
They dont have time to know him on any other level,than some obscure
tyrant who is allowed by his country to steal her sovereinty.
They seem to think of him as a toddler who keeps saying me! me! me! me!
no! no! no! no more ability than that to communicate.Unfortunately
some of the people you may ask on the street may think that all blacks are
like Jammeh.Just be kind to their prejudices.Do not reinforce it like our
National Toddler!!!