GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 13:24:00 -0600
Hello, all, here is antoher thought.  The relationship between Sally
Hemmings and Thomas Jefferson supposedly began when she was only 14!
Fourteen!  Can you imagine that!  My little sister will be 14 in March!  I
can't imagine why anyone would want to have a relationship with someone that
young.  That would have meant that Hemmings was still a child practically!
Which makes it all the more saddening, I think.
Ginny