GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:14:02 +0000
May I please ask you not to put my name in the subject lines of your
contributions to the L. Whilst I respect your right to react to whatever
lies I put on the L, I expect you to dispute them as you see them from your
own narrow perspective rather than trying to take me to the gutter with you.
Whereas I don't want to jump into the gutter with you, I have a big problem
ignoring you especially when you go into overdrive spinning out all sorts of
Bull****.

In your this posting of yours, you've said nothing of substance to dispute
my main point of contention, vis-a-vis, that the PPP rudely brought
dis-array to the opposition by allianating the existing parties for selfish
reasons known to all. Until you do, I will ignore your rants and raves.

As for your assumption that my support of this government may be due to my
ambition of becoming Gamtel's next MD, you cannot be farther from the truth.
For your information Hamjatta, Mr. Bakary Njie retired last year and is on a
two year contract that can end any time God, the Almighty, ordains. Whereas
I may not be the most qualified to step into his shoes when he finally bows
out (because he trained a lot of people he hopes will continue the good work
that he started) you can rest assured that I am fully capable of doing so.
However those who know me personally will tell you that stepping into his
shoes, though an honour, is not a motivating factor here. I lead a very
rewarding life here in the Gambia unlike you. Like I have said before, I DO
NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY WORKING OFR THIS OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT. I HAVE
SKILLS THAT I CAN UTILISE ANY WHICH WAY I LIKE!!!!. The onus is on you to
dispute all that I have said bro.

Finally, if you haven't got it yet let me re-iterate: THERE IS NO SUCH THING
AS AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE UDP, PPP AND GPP. As I write this, it is known to
all that what you call an alliance is nothing but a take-over (hostile, if
you ask me) of the UDP by the PPP. The chickens have come home to roost
brother. Like it or not that is the God Damn truth.

Have a good day, Gassa.