GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:32:56 EDT
Apparently when you sign on with this site, they spam, solicit, and depress
all friends in your contact list. It is in the fine print of their privacy
policy where you agree to grant them access to your friggin contact list.
Apparently they reached me through a friend's contact list and I spoke with the
friend before I got taken. So I am sharing this link with you so you can be
forewarned. If you have me in your contact list and you decide to join Yaari,
please erase me from your contact list before you join. Please. I am too busy
for unsolicited emails much less spam.

Haruna. A word to the wise. They will screw you up. That goes for any and
all social networking site. Read their fine print and find out about them before
 you join. They can be oh so enticing. MQJGDT. Al Mu'Umin.

_http://www.profy.com/2007/10/31/yaari-social-network-or-international-scam/_
(http://www.profy.com/2007/10/31/yaari-social-network-or-international-scam/)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい