GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:49:45 EDT
As he looks forward to insulin therapy for diabetes. When properly managed,
the disease can be kept under control. Management will include a strict
nutritional regimen and monitoring of sugar levels. I hope a doctor can be
provided in Gambia to assist Yahya so his condition will not malign  administration
of the affairs of the nation.

I also encourage Yahya to drop Fatou Jaw Manneh's case without prejudice
because it appears the state's prosecution has lost her case file not to be
recovered. It will be wise to return Fatou's travel documents and released from
bondage until the file is found when she can be asked to return to answer to
charges proferred against her.

May Allah guide and keep Yahya.
Haruna.

Home.