GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UNCLE JAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:15:27 GMT
Sir Ous,
You are quite right that at this moment we can't do or say much until the
message is clarified. So let fold our hands and wait for an official
comformation of the rumour. Or could any one in ~~Gambia help to
authenticate this rumour. Or may be the concern man himself (TOMBONG) could
do us a favour by letting us know the truth.
Yes U 've worked with Thomasi, could be there is a sign of change in him now
since the mandinka says the water of last year is not the same water in the
well. What could be tolerated then cannot now be.
That's my personal observation.