GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadou Gigo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 12:24:12 -0700
Hi Svend:

Thank you for the mail. Actually, we're not in the field of renting out
houses; instead, we build houses for people on turned-key basis. However,
since it's a related field, maybe we could help you secure an apartment
before your arrival in the Gambia. To the contrary, we could give you
referals of real estate agents. In any case, we will do our best to help
you find what you want. Who knows---you might come to The Gambia,like it,
and then decide to purchase an empty plot and build it for
residential/commercial/vacationing purposes.
By the way, who gave our referral?

Thanks

Gigo

At 10:59 AM 5/30/01 +0200, you wrote:
>We are six norwegians planning a month or two in Gambia in Februar and/or
>March next year.
>Would like to rent a fully furnished house with three bedrooms. We'll bring
>a small baby, so it needs to be both clean and comfortable. Hopefully with
>electricity.
>
>We would like to stay anywhere around Kololi, Fajara, Bakau...
>
>Do anyone hvae knowledge of a house that can fit us?
>
>Svend,
>Oslo, Norway

>if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.