GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BASS DRAMMEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:12:15 -0700
If you don't mind me asking where are you from it looks like we have the same name and last name,, i also wanna ask for you phone number,,,or can you please send me a private email,,,to bassdrammeh2hotmail.com

  Hi there!
Thanks for the forward.That was great! Long time ,I hope you
are fine.

Regards Basss.

On 10/11/06, Ylva Hernlund wrote:

> [...]

=== message truncated ===