GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mineratou loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:41:35 EST
that is so funny uncle sidi.... you know i always tease katim that he will
be a better president than yaya jammeh.  i told him that he should run for
president and make me an ambasador if he wins.
with katim as your media man, i guarantee you that you gonna win. we should
start working on it now, cause you never know what's gonna happen.
mini