GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 23:28:36 +0200
Congrats State House.

Jawara's return home with family is an excellent move of your government and i hope
from now onwards real peace with equal rights and justice will prevail.Gambia's economy
is at the brink of colapes with rising inflation and stagnation,Perhaps Jawara's coming home
and total release of political prisoners like DUMO et al will prosper our nation's economy.At
this crucial moment your government should do everything to preserve and protect the constitution
in the interest of every citizen.I hope the old man will enjoy his freedom as an elder statesman rather
than to be a prisoner in his own home if your government means reconciliation and total democracy.
With that i join everyone concern to welcome the Jawaras back home they belong to.

For Peace
Fye Samateh.

From: "Elhajj Mustapha Fye